2# Simply Method
Bitcoin to New Bitcoin
Mix Bitcoin (It will be fine for most)
Also known as bitcoin tumbling and bitcoin laundering, bitcoin mixing uses a third-party service to break the connection between the source and destination of bitcoins. In this tutorial, we’ll show you the basics of how it’s done step by step.
To actually send or spend bitcoin anonymously, you’ll need to cover your tracks by using a wallet that can’t be traced back to you. In order to deposit funds into this wallet without leaving a trace, you need to “mix” the bitcoin. You can then use the mixed bitcoins to anonymously send or spend bitcoin.
Step by Step Guide To Effectively And Safely Mixing Bitcoin
1# Back Bitcoin. Prerequisites
- To get started, you’ll need the following:
- The Tor browser or a similar Tor-enabled interface to anonymously access the web.
- A bitcoin wallet with the amount of bitcoin you want to mix (We will refer to this as wallet #1).
- A basic understanding of how to send bitcoin and fund a wallet
- Create a second wallet, we recommend over the Tor network. (wallet #2).
3# Mix your Bitcoin
- Add the address of the final recipient (wallet #2). Make sure it is correct and remember that all payments are final and this address will be the only possible recipient.
- Set the commission of the service. You can do it yourself, this will determine the number (complexity) of the address chains that will be involved in the operation.
3# Check and accept important terms
Check and accept the important terms.
4# Mix your Coin
- Send your coins from the wallet#1 to the specified incoming address.
6# Enjoy your Bitcoin!
- That’s all, your payment will be processed in accordance with the terms that you set yourself.
- Once the process is complete, the Bitcoin will arrive in your wallet #2.
- Enjoy your Bitcoin!